As you probably know by now, cPanel Conference 14 conference went off without any problems. We decided to take a little bit of time to wait to see what others were writing about this yearly event. Now that some of the excitement has started to die down, we’re going to give you a roundup of coverage of this conference. The good news is that a lot of people have been talking about the conference.
If you missed cPanel Conference 14 and weren’t able to go in person or if you just want to see what others are saying about it, we have you covered. Keep reading to find some of the best thoughts on the conference from bloggers and other media professionals. While not as good as actually being there yourself, we wanted to give you a look at what you missed so you can plan to attend next year.
cPanel Conference 14 Roundup
Below is a list of some of the coverage that is coming out of the cPanel Conference this year. The annual event always manages to spark a lot of enthusiasm among participants and those who attend. And as a side effect of that excitement, there’s usually a lot of talk online after the conference ends.
- Official Facebook Page – One of the best places to find out about the latest cPanel Conference is to go straight to the source on social media. The cPanel Facebook page has been updating with relevant information about the conference, including highlighting some of the speakers who are going to be appearing.
- LiteSpeed Vs Apache Showdown – Over at Webhosting Talk forum, they have a thread about a LiteSpeed Vs Apache Showdown. At the cPanel Conference this year, LiteSpeed had a presentation on this very topic. Apache has been around a long time and is trusted by many webmasters, but some are starting to move to LiteSpeed. What do you think?
- Open-Xchange – Another presentation at cPanel Conference 14 was Open-Xchange. They were setup in the Exhibit Hall and were trying to help people learn about how OX can help them make money from existing customers. As you might have guessed, this was a very popular topic.
- List of Exhibitors and Sponsors – Over at the official cPanel Conference 14 site, they have a roundup of all the different exhibitors (and sponsors) of the event this year. By looking at this list, you can see a little of what you missed. It also makes it easy to go to the different exhibitors websites’ to see what they thought of the conference this year.
- Ping! Zing – The web tech blog Ping! Zing had a blog post about cPanel Conference 14. They talk about Andrew Davis, Best-Selling Author & Marketing Guru who was the keynote speaker the second day of the conference. They also have a few photos showing what it was like to be there in person.
As more people begin blogging and reporting on the cPanel Conference 14, you can be sure that we’ll be pointing them out to you. So stay tuned and be sure to check back as we add more content about this and many other topics. If you were at the conference, leave a comment below and let us know what you thought. We’re hearing that hundreds of technology professionals were in attendance this year, and we’re sure some of you reading this blog post were in attendance. Reach out and let us know your biggest takeaway from the conference this year. Thanks!