Marketing SpecialistJoin the SSL.com Team! As a leading certificate authority in the cybersecurity industry, SSL.com is expanding and searching for a dynamic Marketing Specialist who is passionate about technology and ensuring secure online connections. We’re looking for someone who is well-versed in measuring user behavior, identifying new opportunities through marketing research, and able to draw insights from marketing data. Position: Marketing Specialist Type: Full-time (preferred on-site, remote is considered)
Key Responsibilities:• Drive and manage all aspects of the marketing funnel, from lead generation to customer retention.
• Optimize web content in collaboration with content teams and work with developers on page optimizations.
• Conduct keyword research for site optimizations, to guide content production, and product research.
• Demonstrable skills in creating and managing SEM / PPC campaigns.
• Lead native ad placements/campaigns, content marketing, and branded content initiatives.
• Spearhead both organic and paid social media marketing campaigns.
• Develop strategies for earned media, focusing on backlink development and traditional media channels.
• Work collaboratively with departments like support, product, and compliance to design content aligned with product launches.
• Perform competitive research and analysis to stay ahead in the market.
• Prepare monthly KPIs and comparative monthly reports.
• Ensure all marketing efforts are compliant with GDPR and other privacy regulations.
Qualifications:• Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Google Ads certifications OR equivalent experience.
• Expertise in marketing attribution across Google Analytics, eCommerce platforms, and CRMs.
• Proven track record in eCommerce marketing and form fill lead generation conversions.
• Experience in technology and software marketing a plus.
• SEO proficiency including knowledge of ranking methods, algorithm updates, and analytics tools like SEMRush.
• Familiarity with CMS platforms, predominantly WordPress.
• Experience with HubSpot and Adobe Experience Manager is a bonus.
• Demonstrated skills in email marketing and personalization.
• Experience with popular CRMs like Hubspot and Salesforce.
• Capabilities in cross-platform analytics reporting.
• Familiarity with GDPR and other privacy regulations.
• Experience with BI Tools such as Quicksight, Tableau, Looker is a plus.
• While not mandatory, basic graphic design skills, web development skills (HTML, CSS), and video explainer experience will be an advantage.
• Experience with Software services, Cloud services, Certificate Authority experiences is a plus. SSL.com provides an equal opportunity for employment across the globe. We welcome diversity and create an inclusive environment that protects employees from any discrimination in our amazing company.