Installation Support Tier I
Are you interested in helping shape the security of the Internet we all depend on? Are you interested in learning about or contributing to new security policies months or years before being used in every browser? We are looking to add an Installation Support Tier 1
to our growing team. The digital certificate products in our suite of services include SSL/TLS, smime/email, code and document/object signing, client authentication, and IoT. SSL.com is a voting member of the CA/Browser Forum and the Cloud Signature Consortium and as a result every team member at SSL.com is valued and provides a positive impact on Internet security in general. We regularly interact with the titans of the Internet such as Google, Amazon, Mozilla, Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.
- Provide technical assistance through chat/email and phone call
- Troubleshoot issues and assist the client through the certification process.
- Collaborate with other teams to complete the certification process.
- Use a ticketing system to track issues and follow best practices for closing out tickets
- Escalate cases when troubleshooting has been exhausting to Tier II team or Engineering
- Growth mindset with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in Windows and/or Linux desired
provides an equal opportunity for employment across the globe. We welcome diversity and create an inclusive environment that protects employees from any discrimination in our amazing company.