PKI Program Manager and Administrator
Are you interested in helping shape the security of the Internet we all depend on? Are you interested in learning about or contributing to new security policies months or years before being used in every browser? We are looking to add a PKI Program Manager and Administrator to our growing team who is willing to work with us on our headquarters. We are located in the Upper Kirby area just a few minutes from I-45. The digital certificate products in our suite of services include SSL/TLS, smime/email, code and document/object signing, client authentication, and IoT. SSL.com is a voting member of the CA/Browser Forum and the Cloud Signature Consortium and as a result every team member at SSL.com is valued and provides a positive impact on Internet security in general. We regularly interact with the titans of the Internet such as Google, Amazon, Mozilla, Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, etc..
- Manage the PKI Certificate Authority software using Primary Key – EJBCA
- Certificate Enrollment Web Service & Policy Web Service
- Track and provide management for ongoing Information Security initiatives.
- Work directly with clients to understand requirements and implement the correct level of security as needed.
- Analyze security data and produce regular reports containing system security status.
- Conduct system security risk assessments/penetration tests to identify weaknesses, scan for vulnerabilities, recommend and prioritize remediation actions.
- Establishes security best practices/ upgrades and is responsible for the overall health of PKI Infrastructure
- Work with the infrastructure team to implement the right security policies with the servers, laptops, desktops, storage appliances, virtualization platforms, and network devices.
- Stay on top of industry trends and new technologies to help guide direction and service improvements.
- Attend industry events representing our organization on key votes and industry shaping meetings.
- Must understand the requirements set forth in the WebTrust audit criteria.
- Solid experience in enterprise information security
- Certificate Authority Administration experience
- Proficient or generally knowledgeable about PKI, PKI services, and PKI concepts
- Experience with PrimaryKey EJBCA or Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS)
- Excellent understanding and experience with routing, switching, load balancing, web application firewalls, network protocols, and network security.
- Windows Server 2003/2008 and Windows 7/10
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, WSUS, group policies, and DNS
- Experience in one or more of the following: Forefront Identity Manager, Microsoft
Identity Manager, Quest Active Roles Server, Recovery Manager, Total Privileged Access Management (TPAM)
- Proficient with Cloud technologies
Nice to Have:
- Needs to understand or be willing to learn policies set forth in the Baseline Requirements and various Root store programs (i.e. Mozilla, Chrome, Apple, Microsoft)
- Forensic experience
- Policy experience
- Strong scripting experience requirement (VB/ Java Scripting or PowerShell) a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 4 years work experience
SSL.com provides an equal opportunity for employment across the globe. We welcome diversity and create an inclusive environment that protects employees from any discrimination in our amazing company.