Business Identity Email, ClientAuth, and Document Signing Certificate
Secure Email and Document Signing with Organization and Personal Identity Authentication
Signed and encrypted email, trusted digital signatures, and identity validation and authentication
SSL.com’s Business Identity Certificate may be delivered or installed on a secure YubiKey FIPS 140.2 validated USB token with two-factor authentication, and may also be enrolled in eSigner, SSL.com’s cloud-based document and code signing platform. Features include:
- Digital Signatures for Adobe PDF and Microsoft Office
- Trusted worldwide, SSL.com’s Business Identity Certificates offer guarantees of authenticity, integrity, and legal non-repudiation for signed digital documents, including Adobe PDF and Microsoft Office.
- Complies with the U.S. Federal ESIGN act, EU eIDAS regulation, and laws of many other nations, making digitally signed documents legally binding worldwide.
- Secure S/MIME Email
- Exchange digitally signed and encrypted emails between any number of recipients, including group threads.
- Signed messages display the signer’s name and company information for improved identification of who’s really sending the email, preventing phishing attacks.
- Strong encryption keeps your messages safe from prying eyes.
- Client Authentication and Single Sign-On
- Log into any Windows, Mac, or Linux computer with your YubiKey and PIN.
- Web application login with mutual SSL/TLS authentication.
- eSigner Cloud Signing
- eSigner Express web application lets you securely sign documents from any internet-connected device.
- Cloud Signature Consortium (CSC) API allows developers to easily integrate document signing capabilities with apps and automation scripts using a standard cloud signing interface.
Why choose Business Identity Certificates?
The Business Identity Certificate from SSL.com is the perfect way to digitally sign documents, protect your emails from hackers or phishers, and securely sign in to workstations and websites. Increase trust and acceptance for email and documents sent from your organization with your validated name and company information combined with your email address.