Signed and encrypted email, trusted digital signatures, and identity validation and authentication
SSL.com’s Business Identity Certificate is delivered on a secure YubiKey FIPS 140.2 validated USB token with two-factor authentication, and offers all of these great capabilities in one convenient product:
- Digital Signatures for Adobe PDF and Microsoft Office
- Trusted worldwide, SSL.com’s Business Identity Certificates offer guarantees of authenticity, integrity, and legal non-repudiation for signed digital documents, including Adobe PDF and Microsoft Office.
- Digital signatures are as legally-binding as signatures in ink.
- Secure S/MIME Email
- Exchange digitally signed and encrypted emails between any number of recipients, including group threads.
- Signed messages display the signer’s name and company information for improved identification of who’s really sending the email, preventing phishing attacks.
- Strong encryption keeps your messages safe from prying eyes.
- Client Authentication and Single Sign-On
- Log into any Windows, Mac, or Linux computer with your YubiKey and PIN.
- Web application login with mutual SSL/TLS authentication.
Read more about these features in this detailed blog post
. Email encryption requires separate OV S/MIME
certificate, included with order.
Why choose Business Identity Email, Document Signing, and ClientAuth Certificate?
|Digital Signatures for Nonrepudiation of Email Messages and Electronic Documents|
|Works with Adobe PDF and Microsoft Office|
|Sign an Unlimited Number of Documents and Email Messages|
|Certificate Contains Verified Name, Organization, and Email Address|
|Helps Prevent Email Tampering and Phishing Emails|
|Uses Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) Protocol|
|Encrypted Emails Using Highest Strength|
|RSA and ECC Supported|
|Mutual SSL/TLS Client Authentication Capable|
|Secure YubiKey FIPS Token with Two-Factor Authentication|
|30 Day Unconditional Refund|
The Business Identity Certificate from SSL.com is the perfect way to digitally sign documents, protect your emails from hackers or phishers, and securely sign in to workstations and websites. Increase trust and acceptance for email and documents sent from your organization with your validated name and company information combined with your email address.