Buy Basic Email S/MIME Certificates
Protected by SSL.com Trust Services
SSL.com’s Basic Email S/MIME Certificate is intended to protect a single email address with no additional identifying information. Whether you are a new entrepreneur or an established organization, the Basic Email S/MIME Certificate provides robust email encryption for sending sensitive information and ensures your recipients that your emails actually came from the certificate holder.
- Protects a single email address with no additional identifying information
- Helps prevent email tampering and phishing emails
- Exchange digitally signed and encrypted emails between any number of recipients, including group threads.
- Ensure recipient trust with secure emails
- With an EPKI agreement from SSL.com, you can issue certificates in bulk for your business or other organization.
- SSL.com S/MIME Certificates are also capable of client authentication for accessing critical systems. The clientAuth feature effectively shields sensitive data and digital assets from malicious actors by ensuring that only the verified individuals or organizations are able to login to systems.
- Learn more