Buy Personal Identity Code Signing Certificates
Protected By SSL.com Trust Services
Protect your software drivers and executables from unauthorized changes and build trust with your users by digitally signing your code. The Personal Identity Code Signing Certificate applies digital signatures with a validated personal name instead of an organization, perfect for independent software developers and individual project contributors who wish to increase confidence and trust from their users.
- Compatible with Microsoft Authenticode, Java, Windows 10, Adobe AIR, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Validated for an individual’s identity.
- Digital signature displays a personal name.
- Proves software files remain uncompromised.
- Can be enrolled to SSL.com eSigner cloud code signing service which lets you conveniently add globally trusted digital signatures and timestamps to your software code from anywhere, with no need for USB tokens, HSMs, or other special hardware.
- Malware Scan available: eSigner enrollment allows code to be scanned before being signed. Those found to be infected with malware are immediately blocked from signing. Head to our dedicated page and our how-to article to know more on the anti-malware features of eSigner.
- Can be issued on a Federal Information Processing Standard 140-2 (FIPS) validated Yubikey USB token or through the SSL.com eSigner Cloud Signing Service. These two options are in compliance with the Certificate Authority/Browser (CA/B) Forum’s new key storage requirements to increase security for code signing keys.