1. Visit the URL https://www.ssl.com/users/new in your browser. The link will present you with a web form requesting your customer account details.
2. Please fill out the form with your desired user credentials, and keep in mind to follow the password policy shown in the form for your security.
3. After you have typed the information, click on check-box to accept the terms of usage as shown in the image below
4. Click Register to create your account and you will be redirected to SSL.com‘s home page and presented with a message indicating that your e-mail must be approved.
5. All accounts are created disabled. To enable your account, and be able to use it, you must confirm that the e-mail address you have provided is valid, by clicking on the confirmation link sent in your e-mail.
6. Clicking on the confirmation link will redirect you to your customer’s account log-in page. Type your credentials and click on Login to activate your account.
After you have confirmed your e-mail, you should be able to log-in into the website, using your credentials.