Time needed: 15 minutes.
These instructions will show you how to register an application for use with eSigner’s CSC API and retrieve the Application ID and Application Secret values.
- Login to your account.
- Click Manage Applications.
Select the Manage Applications tab.
- Click Create Application
Click the Create Application button.
- Enter application information
Fill in the form as follows:
• Application Name: A unique name for your application.
• Redirect URIs: Apps that will be integrated with eSigner via the web must have a valid redirect URI that redirects back to your server. Note that redirect URIs must begin with
https://. (HTTP URIs are not permitted and will not be saved.) If you are using the
passwordgrant type (for example, to test the API form the command line) you may enter
urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oobas the redirect URI.
• Confidential: Check this box if your app is server side and the secret can be stored securely. If it is client side (such as a native mobile or web app), do not check this box.
• Scopes: Fill in the word “service.”
Click the Submit Details button when you are finished filling out the form.
- Contact SSL.com support.
Contact SSL.com support at Support@SSL.com to enable your new application ID. When approved, you will be able to use your Application ID and Application Secret in eSigner CSC API requests.