To create a certificate signing request (CSR) :
- Log in to the eDirectory tree as an administrator with the appropriate rights.
- Start ConsoleOne.
- Right-click the container object that contains the server that will run your cryptography-enabled applications.
- Select New, Object.
- Click the Security tab, then certificates.
- From the list box in the New Objects dialog box, double-click NDSPKI:Key Material.
- This opens the Create a Server Certificate dialog box and the corresponding wizard that creates the Server Certificate object. For specific information on the dialog box or any of the wizard pages, click Help.
For help installing your certificate, read here.