To create a certificate signing request (CSR) :
- Log in to the eDirectory tree as an administrator with the appropriate rights.
- Start ConsoleOne.
- Right-click the container object that contains the server that will run your cryptography-enabled applications.
- Select New, Object.
- Click the Security tab, then certificates.
- From the list box in the New Objects dialog box, double-click NDSPKI:Key Material.
- This opens the Create a Server Certificate dialog box and the corresponding wizard that creates the Server Certificate object. For specific information on the dialog box or any of the wizard pages, click Help.