- Download the signed certificate from your SSL.com account. First, locate the order in your SSL.com account and click one of the download links.
- Next, click the download link to the right of Microsoft IIS (*.p7b) in the certificate downloads table.
- Start IIS Manager. One quick way to do this is by opening the Run command, then typing
inetmgrand clicking the OK button.
- Select the server in the Connections pane, on the left side of the window.
- Double-click the Server Certificates icon, located under IIS in the center pane of the window.
- Click Complete Certificate Request… in the Actions pane, on the right side of the window.
- The Complete Certificate Request wizard will appear. First, click the button labeled “…” to open the file open dialog box.
- Navigate to the
.p7bfile you downloaded from SSL.com. Note that you will have to change the drop-down menu to the right of the File name field from
*.*to see the file.
- Click the Open button.
- Next, enter a memorable name for the certificate in the Friendly name field (here we are simply entering the certificate’s common name).
- Click the OK button.
- The certificate is installed! The next step is to bind the certificate to a particular website, port, and/or IP address. Please read our how-to on binding in IIS for complete instructions.
We hope you will find the Google translation service helpful, but we don’t promise that Google’s translation will be accurate or complete. You should not rely on Google’s translation. English is the official language of our site.