SSL.com’s reseller program offers significant discounts for customers who need large quantities of certificates. This how-to will step you through the process of signing up. The first few steps differ depending on if you are upgrading an existing SSL.com customer account or are creating a new reseller account from scratch. Use the clickable tabs below to choose between these situations:
1. Log into your SSL.com customer account and navigate to the Dashboard tab.
1. Go to SSL.com’s Reseller registration page.
2. Create a username, enter your email address, then create and verify a password. Review the SSL.com Subscriber Agreement, then check the checkbox if you agree. Finally, click the Register button. After clicking the button you will be logged into your new account. You will also receive an email message confirming the activation of your account.
4. Use the radio buttons in the column labeled Choose to select a pricing tier, then click the Next>> button. Note that each pricing tier requires a different initial deposit. This deposit does not need to be maintained; you will continue receiving the discount you signed up for after the initial deposit has been spent. For example, if you deposit $5,000 and spend $4,800 on certificates you will continue to receive a 30% discount with no additional deposit.
5. Next, select a billing profile to deposit funds. If you would like to add a new funding source (such as a credit card), click the Add new billing profile button and fill out the form that appears. When you are finished selecting a funding source, click the Next>> button.
6. At this point, your registration is complete! You will be returned to the dashboard and an alert welcoming you to the reseller program will be displayed.
If you upgraded from an existing customer account, the headline for your dashboard will also change from SSL.com Customer Dashboard to SSL.com Reseller Dashboard.Support@SSL.com, call 1-877-SSL-SECURE, or just click the chat link at the bottom right of this page.