Although anyone is welcome to become an SSL.com Reseller, we have tailored this program for our customers who are responsible for securing multiple sites:
- Web hosting providers may find themselves managing certificates for many of their customers (with a wide range of needs and technical skills).
- Systems integration contractors might be tasked with securing hundreds of machines across a corporate network.
- Domain registrars may wish to offer the security of an SSL/TLS certificate alongside their primary products.
- Merchants can use the Reseller program to broaden their product range – and software providers should remember that the SSL.com Reseller discount covers code signing certificates, too!
What can the SSL.com Reseller program do for me?
No matter what your needs, the SSL.com reseller program will ease management of your bulk SSL certificate purchases while increasing your bottom line through volume discounting. More specifically, the SSL Reseller Program lets you:
- Purchase multiple certificates easily and with significant discounts.
- View real-time processing status information of each certificate.
- Run historical reports on your certificate purchases.
- Manage and pre-load your account funds.
How does the Reseller program work?
Any existing SSL.com account can upgrade to enroll in our Reseller program. Resellers are organized into tiers, based on what we have found are the needs of our Reseller customers:
|Tier||Recommended For||Deposit Amount||Discount||Pricing|
|1||Individuals, “pay as you go”||$0.00||None||Click for details|
|2||Professionals, DBAs, contractors||$200.00||20% off||Click for details|
|3||Small to medium sized businesses||$1,000.00||25% off||Click for details|
|4||Large businesses||$5,000.00||30% off||Click for details|
|5||Enterprise organizations||Contact us||40% off||Click for details|
|6||Enterprise organizations||Contact us||50% off||Click for details|
|7||Enterprise organizations||Contact us||65% off||Click for details|
As your sales volume increases you may escalate into a higher tier at any time, resulting in lowered costs and increased profitability. These brackets are suitable for organizations of all sizes – from independent consultants to government institutions to globally based hosting companies, there’s a fit for everyone.
Sounds great – what’s the catch?
Great – but do you have an API?
As it so happens, yes! Any SSL.com Reseller can also utilize our exclusive SSL Web Services (SWS) API. Write your own custom scripts to automate processes like ordering, validation and rekeying, or to extract information to help you examine and manage your account! Use of the SWS API is free for our Resellers. Learn more about the SWS API.
So how do I become an SSL.com Reseller?
For complete instructions for upgrading an existing customer account to a reseller account, or creating a new reseller account, please read this how-to.