We are pleased to release the newest version of our SSL.com Manager, designed to make ordering and installing your SSL certificates much easier for our customers using Windows servers.
Downloading SSL.com Manager v1.4
Installing SSL.com Manager v1.4
- After downloading, locate and double-click the installer file (SSL Manager 1.4 Installer.exe):
- A welcome message will pop up:
- Click Next to acknowledge the welcome message, then select your directory for installation:Click Next again to proceed.
- We recommend using the default installation settings, which create SSL Manager icons in your Start menu and on your desktop, which will make locating and managing SSL Manager much easier going forward:Click Next to proceed.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish to close the installer.
Note that SSL.com Manager requires administrator access to function. The easiest way to enable administrator access in Windows is via the desktop icon created upon installation. Right-click the desktop icon and select “Properties” from the dropdown menu.In the Properties panel, select the “Compatibility” tab and enable “Run this program as an administrator”.
Click the “Apply” button to save this change and “OK” to close the Properties panel.
Click here to read about the features and tools in SSL.com Manager v1.4.