A new installation of SSL Manager must be approved from within your SSL.com account portal before it can be used with your SSL.com account. This how-to will work you through the simple steps necessary to accomplish this task.
1. After installing and launching SSL Manager, choose Account >> Customer Login from the menu.
2. Next, enter your Login and Password, then click the Login button.
3. Choose the team you wish to view, then click the OK button.
4. A dialog box will appear indicating that access to the team’s information requires approval. Click the OK button to dismiss the alert.
5. Log into your SSL.com account portal and go to the Orders tab. Make sure that the team you want to use is set as the Current Team.
6. Click the SSL Managers link, located in the left sidebar under Quick Links.
7. Select the instance of SSL Manager that needs to be approved (it will have “Pending” in the Status column), then select Approve from the drop-down menu at the top left.
8. An alert will appear asking if you are sure you want to approve the SSL Manager. Click the OK button if you are sure.
9. The page will reload, and the SSL Manager instance you approved will show a status of Active.
10. Return to SSL Manager and repeat steps 1-3 above to login and choose a team. You can confirm that you are logged in by checking the Account menu. Your available funds will also be shown at the top of the window.
Thank you for choosing SSL.com! If you have any questions, please contact us by email at Support@SSL.com, call 1-877-SSL-SECURE, or just click the chat link at the bottom right of this page.