This how-to will walk you through installing an SSL/TLS certificate in Liquid Web Cloud Sites.
- Navigate to the Websites tab in the Cloud Sites Control Panel.
- Click the domain name you want to protect with an SSL/TLS certificate.
- Click the gear icon at the right side of the line labeled Secure Traffic (SSL), then click Configure SSL…
- A form will appear. Paste your signed certificate in the Certificate field Make sure to include the lines
- Download SSL.com’s intermediate certificate bundle from the certificate order in your user account.
- Open the file in a text editor (the filename will end in
.ca-bundle) and paste the entire contents into the Intermediate field.
- Click the Save SSL Configuration button.
- If everything has gone correctly, an alert will appear indicating that SSL has been configured successfully. You’re all done!